In NEIGHBORLY NEWS sent monthly by email or snail-mail, there is a memory tease quiz and a sudoku puzzle.
This page will be updated monthly with the answer to the quiz and the solution to the puzzle.
- June 2021 Who’s had a famous June 5 day off?
Answer: Ferris Bueller in “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”
- May 2021 How far has the Voyager 1 space probe gone?
Answer: 14.1 billion miles
- April 2021 How many times can glass be recycled?
Answer: An infinite number of times
- March 2021 In what year was Amelia Earhart first to fly solo across the Pacific?
- February 2021 Where was Michael Jordon born?
Answer: New York City
- January 2021 William Shatner was born on March 22 of what year?