This 14-page booklet explains the steps in the adjacent panel, plus provides even more information and guidance on important home buying issues.
for Your FREE, no-obligation, instantly-delivered copy of this very insightful guide.
for Your Customized Portal directly into ARMLS
… unlimited access to the database and tools
used by Realtors® every day
… the best metro-Phoenix homes information
on the planet …
“the” source for all such data presented
anywhere on the Internet
… plus automatic notice of new listings information
as soon as it’s entered by a Realtor®.
Then call us as the first step in the process to set yourself up to achieve the results you’re after. You’ll be really glad you did.
|The Steps to Buying an Arizona Home
- Contact your Realtor®
- Get fully educated on the home buying process
- Obtain a Lender Pre-approval or a Proof of Funds letter from your depository, and establish your max search price
- Establish your home criteria and preferred areas, adjust as/if necessary
- Find your best-choice property
- Write offer, present to seller, negotiate Purchase Contract terms and conditions, open escrow, deposit earnest money
- Perform due diligence for all aspects of the property … professional inspection is basic
- Negotiate correction for physical and/or legal issues … else cancel
- Sign documents, deposit required buyer cash
- If purchase is financed, lender deposits loan principal
- Documents are Recorded – Escrow Closes
- Get Keys – Move In
For information, guidance, services, questions …
Give us a call! We’re here to help.
No strings … no obligations!
Call today! You’ll be really glad you did.
The TNT Privacy Guarantee
Other Arizona Real Estate Issues