An ARMLS portal is
- direct access to the best, most complete info on the planet for metro-Phoenix Homes
- Best info for “Active” Home listings
- Best info for previously sold Homes
- Best info for the history of each Home
No other source on the planet is even close
for completeness of info or effectiveness of presentation
Portal Report Samples
Two of the Half-dozen that are available
ARMLS Portal LIST DisplayReport may be sorted on any column ARMLS Portal Details Display ... every property detail - PLUS Seller Disclosure
- the exact same database used by local REALTORS®
- “the” source of all Internet listed homes information for metro-Phoenix
- very comprehensive search tools … including, for example … $$/Square Foot
- the capability to set up alerts for new and/or changed listings that meet your search criteria
… so that you know about new listings before anyone else
- the capability to create and save home searches to which you can return 24/7
… to adjust, expand or add to.
- the capability to “save” individual properties to go see, or keep watch on
… just call, text or email us to take a look
How do you get your portal? Either of two ways:
- Call, text or email TNT – The Neal Team … Wally or Patricia
… 602-931-1010 or 480-310-3700 or info@TheNealTeam.com
The big advantage to this is that we can get your criteria, create your account and initial search, then send you a link to login
… so that the instant you log in, you are immediately seeing homes of interest … no learning curve … just dive in!
… you can customize your search from there … it’s easy
- Click this link … https://portal.flexmls.com/tntportalp
This will take you to a “Sign Up” page where you enter your name, email, etc … then click SIGN UP … You’re in!
… if you are serious about acquiring metro-Phoenix real estate info, I sincerely recommend that you enter a valid email
… an ARMLS portal is as good as it gets for that info
… without a valid email you will get none of that after you exit.
You may be wondering … “Why not just search on this website?”
- The searching you can do on this website is very good, the best available to the general public
… the search tools here are very nearly as strong as in a portal and the data is updated multiple times during the day
- But the best reports we are able to present here do NOT compare to those of a portal
- Plus … search data in an ARMLS portal can be more current by a few hours during the day
… after all, this is the data used by Realtors® to do their job
… and sometimes a few hours can make the difference in you getting your dream home.
If you have any difficulties, questions, issues, etc., or to take a look at a property that might be of interest
… please don’t hesitate to call, text or email us.
If you are truly serious about your search, once your criteria is focused
… save that search … on this website, or in you portal.
You will then get an “Alert” whenever a new matching listing is entered to ARMLS, or a matching property changes status or price. This is the absolute best way to stay right on top of all properties that are of potential interest to you.
For information, guidance, services, questions …
Give us a call! We’re here to help.
No strings … no obligations!
Call today! You’ll be really glad you did.
Other Arizona Homeowner Issues
|* Buying Myths|
* Down Pay Assist
* Secrets - New Homes
* POWER Searching
|* Buying - Major "Do!"|
* --- Major "Do Not!"
* AZ Rentals Buying
* Overall Buying Process
|* Buying Step-by-Step
* Pro Inspections
* Buying a REO/Short-Sale
* Crafting Your Offer